About PinkaBoo Gifts and other lovely things!

Gorgeous Scented Candles, Scented Wax Melts, Gifts for Her and Wedding Favours, Baby Shower Favours and Communion Favours

We deliver throughout the UK

Thursday 1 November 2012



Just to give you some background….I am NOT Debenhams…and no I am NOT Argos…and no I don't even come close to Boots, BHS or Amazon…but I do have a lovely website called PinkaBoo Gifts and I DO offer something a little different!!!!

Our gifts are not readily available in your local department stores, but I like that.

Our gifts are organic, handmade, natural or Fair Trade for babies, ladies, guys and cool kids, right down to our luxury recycled gift boxes that we present them in.

About me….the Pinkabooeer… I am a Mum and a Nonna (that’s Italian for gran/nana, I thought it was cooler and a more hip name for someone who hasn’t reached bus pass stage yet)

I launched the website 2 weeks ago… I have had sleep deprivation and nightmares all at once, but I expect that’s normal…..I am now trying to set up a blog ….my background is sales and it should be easy…but maybe I am thinking of blag!!